Saturday, December 6, 2008

MasterCard Overjoy of Giving Sweepstakes

Lots of problems with this site. You can log in for your daily entry fine. However the instant win portion is very badly programmed. You're allowed to play 10 times a day. The CPU usage while playing the game is outrageous and the performance degrades with each game played. At about the sixth game, for most of us, you receive a message that there is a problem with the script in Flash running slowly and if you continue, it might effect your computer. A lot of us have learned so close the window after 5 (or less) games and then go back to finish the rest. Others have just stopped playing completely out of frustration.

Those who have contacted customer support have not received any real support. They've almost always been told it's their computer or settings. Too many of us have a problem to be that. For me, this not only happens me on my computer, but on my dad's when I went to visit him.

Shouldn't a company that deals with banking have a game that works smoothly? From others comments, their customer support for this issue sucks. Personally, I never even received a reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment